We love you and want to help you and your family grow during this time. While we are not able to do this in person, you can connect with us online while you are at home. We have exciting things planned for kids and resources available to support parents below.
At 11:00 am, there will be a video lesson for the kids posted on the FCC Kids Facebook page.
During the Week
Monday - Friday | Daily Devotionals
Monday - 10:00 am | Early Childhood Stories with Sarah - video
Wednesday - 6:00 pm | Recharge Online with Angela - video
Friday - 10:00 am | Weekend Challenge with Angela - video
Our heart is for your kids to become passionate followers of Jesus, and extraordinary neighbors. We want to provide resources to help you lead your children well. You can find resources, information about what your child is learning, and sign up for our parent newsletter here.
Free Easter Bundle from Family Bible
Bible Reading Plans from YouVersion
Bible App for Kids from YouVersion
Focus on the Family - Devos, articles, activities, and more
125 Ideas to avoid cabin fever - Article
Don't Waste Your Family Quarantine - Article by The Gospel Coalition
5 Minute Devotionals by Minno
Anxiety Conversation Guide for Preschoolers - The Parent Cue
Anxiety Conversation Guide for Elementary - The Parent Cue
Crisis Conversation Guides - The Parent Cue
- Easter Event | POSTPONED*
- Child Dedication | POSTPONED*
* The Kids Community Easter Event & Child Dedication Sunday have been postponed until further notice. We will have a Spring Celebration and Child Dedication later this year, but do not have dates specified at this time. We are still looking forward to VBS and Camp Nebowa this summer.
- Jun 15 - 19 - VBS | SAVE THE DATE
- Jul 9 - 11 - Camp | We are inviting students entering 3rd - 5th grade to go to camp with us at Camp Nebowa this summer! Camp is a really fun environment and summer activity to build friendships and lasting memories while learning about God. You can find more information and where to register by clicking on the card below.
- Jul 26 - 29 - Fusion | Our 5th Graders have the opportunity to go to Fusion this Summer with the Middle School students. This event is for students entering 6th - 8th grade, and is a great time for your kids to make friends as they transition from the Elementary class into the Student Ministry in the fall. You can find more information and where to register by clicking on the card below.
We take safety and protection of our kids seriously. We follow established policies and procedures to ensure safety and security.
Parents are given a parent badge that matches their child's when checking in. When a parent or guardian is picking up their child, we will verify the identity of the parent and matching name tag before releasing the child.
All volunteers must complete a criminal background check and a volunteer application. All volunteers check in and are identified with a volunteer name tag.
Our Children's wings are secured and can only be accessed by our team during services.
We have dozens of volunteers every week who are helping shape the lives of the kids in our community. If you want to be a part of helping these kids learn about Jesus and his kingdom, just click the Volunteer card below.