FCC Kids exists to build a foundation of faith and to inspire a new generation of children that will change their families, friends, and the world in which they live. We are committed to helping kids at First Christian experience Jesus and his kingdom in safe and fun ways, teaching them to love God, love people, and to be the body of Christ.
Kids programming is provided every Sunday morning:
8:00 am | Birth to 5 yrs
9:15 & 10:45 am | Birth through 5th Grade
Recharge is a fun, interactive learning environment designed for kids four years old through 5th grade. Recharge meets Wednesday nights during the school year, from 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm on our lower level.
Birth - 3 yrs | Early Childhood check-in is located by the East Entrance.
4 yrs - 5th Grade | Elementary check-in is located on the lower level.
We take safety and protection of our kids seriously. We follow established policies and procedures to ensure safety and security.
Parents are given a parent badge that matches their child's when checking in. When a parent or guardian is picking up their child, we will verify the identity of the parent and matching name tag before releasing the child.
All volunteers must complete a criminal background check and a volunteer application. All volunteers check in and are identified with a volunteer name tag.
Our Children's wings are secured and can only be accessed by our team during the services.
- Jan 5, 12, 19 - Crew Sign-ups | Your child can sign up during Sunday School to volunteer in our kids ministry!
- Jan 8 - Recharge Resumes | Happy New Year!
- Jan 19 - Feb 5 - Father Daughter Dance Tickets available | Pick tickets up in the Elementary hallway on Sunday mornings, or submit the form below to reserve your ticket!
- Jan 26 - Bible Buck Store | During the 9:15 and 10:45 services, students can trade in the Bible Bucks that they earned for prizes.
- Feb 7 - Father Daughter Dance | Bring your daughter to the Red Carpet for a special night of father-daughter bonding, dancing, dinner and dessert. The dance starts at 6:30 pm.
- Feb 16 - Mar 15 - All In | All In is a 5-week class for students to learn about baptism. The class is Sundays at 10:45 February 16th - March 15th. If your child is interested in being baptized, you can sign up by clicking the card below.
- Jun 15 - 19 - VBS | SAVE THE DATE
Our heart is for your kids to become passionate followers of Jesus, and extraordinary neighbors. We want to provide resources to help you lead your children well. You can find resources, information about what your child is learning, and sign up for our parent newsletter here.
We have dozens of volunteers every week who are helping shape the lives of the kids in our community. If you want to be a part of helping these kids learn about Jesus and his kingdom, just click the Volunteer card below.