At this time, we are still looking forward to our Middle School Fusion event for July 26 - 29.
Camps give your students the opportunity to disconnect from the distractions of everyday life and connect with their Creator. During a week of Summer Fusion your student will experience dynamic worship, small group discussion, and high energy activities that will connect to their heart. This entire event is hosted on the campus of University of Nebraska Lincoln.
This year will be our 3rd time joining 10 other churches from Nebraska and now Colorado for this Middle School only event. Last year we had so much fun! We can't wait to go back this year. Sign up below to join us!
We will not be providing transportation for this event. You will be responsible for providing transportation to and from University of Nebraska Lincoln for your student.
Who | Students entering 6 - 8 grade
Where | University of Nebraska Lincoln
Drop-off | July 26 - Time TBD
Pick up | July 29 - Time TBD
Registration | March 19 - June 30
Deposit | $50 | Deposit is due by May 24
Total Cost | $190 | Full payment is due by June 30
1) Fill out Fusion's Waiver Form
It will ask you to fill in some of the following info about FCC:
Address of your church: 20794 IA-92, Council Bluffs IA
Name of Youth Minister: Kolby Allen
Telephone number of Youth Minister: 712-328-2606
You don't need to put anything where it says, "Signed by Third City Christian Church"
They will fill that in when they turn this in to the University of Nebraska Lincoln.
2) Fill out the form below to let us know which students are attending Fusion.
3) Pay Deposit or Full registration amount the following ways:
- Check made out to First Christian Church with the memo line "Student name - Fusion" placed in the offering plates, boxes, or brought to the office during weekly office hours.
- Paypal buttons below to pay your deposit or full registration amount ($2 PayPal processing fee for Deposit/$6 fee for Full amount). If you pay the deposit, you can use the Remaining Amount button to pay the remaining amount by June 30th.
- Cash in a sealed envelope marked "Student name - Fusion" placed in the offering plates, offering boxes, or brought to the office during weekly office hours.